View Single Post
Old 2007-09-04, 18:06   Link #70
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
That's actually what I and Skyfall believe.
Frankly, i stopped to deduce something serious, ever since otoms's involvement in the fray last week.
It is very clear the scripters tried to surprise everyone, gamers included, and put the emphasis on the "unpredictable" aspect of SD.
However, i feel it so dumb and messy that it doesn't make sense, and it isn't exactly an adaptation (granted, the game wasn't that great and i was expecting something feshed out and refreshed)

they could do something original and working, but they erratically mixed so much things it is scary.
Odds it is a original end are HIGH. but like Skyfall says, maybe i'm the wife might work here.
outside of this, it is nearly impossible to use any other game ending.
Thanks thats what i suspected i just wanted clarification
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
And that is as much as i want to see anything game related being mentioned here. Any more in-depth questions must be taken to the appropriate thread
Sorry i thought it would be ok since i was not asking for any spoilers just an opinion question. Ill remove the post if you want