View Single Post
Old 2007-09-05, 15:36   Link #231
PGilis
B-Gamer and anime otaku

Send a message via Yahoo to PGilis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird D View Post
Honestly, I am quite mad at what they did with Rigald in the anime. Not only he's weaker than the manga, he's also dumber. What's with the whole DBZ-like power up (already said, I know), and then throwing a column at Clare? Lame intimidation attempt, and it made him look even dumber than Duff.

But Rigald/Ligardes IS weaker now... he lost his right arm, in other words, his main arm. So he lost at least 50% of his Atack Power... more than enough for him to be a little worried.

And, as far we know, Ligardes never had so much difficulty with an enemy besides Isley before. So probably he is a little apreensive and desesperated, playing with all his tricks so he will not get killed by Clare. He's not thinking straight.

And don't forget Clare is not the only enemy out there. What if Miria recover herself? Without his main arm, she could take him down all by herself, too.

Quote:
Clare getting her speed under control was also just too fast. I understand they want to save something for a possible Clare/Priscilla showdown, but it was more realistic when she used her sword to stop herself.
But Clare IS a fast learner! Look how much time she spent to learn the Light Sword tecnic from Irene, and the Youki Control tecnic from Galatea.

Besides, the Pietta people would sue her if she destroy any more buildings.