View Single Post
Old 2007-09-07, 10:25   Link #267
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
I believe that Setsuna will come back...and she'll be pregnant...but only to find out that her best friend has been killed by her lover's former girlfriend.
Even though that would make matters worse for everyone we still do not have proof that Makoto actually slept with Setsuna. That whole situation was vauge in how it ended. setsuna crying and trying to take of clothes Makoto with that shocked look then he says I........... the next thing we know Setsuna is at the airport leaving and Makoto is looking for her. IMO there was something that was said after Makoto's last line. Its easy enough to say that they had sex but the writers have used misdirection several times in the series so far. so i am not going to take it at face vaule. There is a piece missing and i dont think it was sex
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
Such a thing would make for an interesting ending indeed. It would also help to resolve the whole 'whom does Makoto belong to' in a snap Besides, i consider Setsuna to be the most fitting for Makoto among the current cast by a mile. She is the only one to whom Makoto actually listens to, and she would be capable of keeping a leash on him. Of all the girls, i think she is the only one who has what it takes to handle Makoto.
I agree with 100% Setsuna natually personality is like kryptonite to Makoto. He listens to her pretty much at every turn and could manipulate him if need to be to keep his ass in line. Even though i like Sekai if i had to pick the best choice for Makoto it would Setsuna.

I think a lot of us also have fogotten that Setsuna never told Sekai she was leaving. In all the banter about Katsura going nuts, the videotape coming out and weather Makoto and Setsuna slept together i forgot about it. This will be a very diffcult time for Sekai. SHe has just seen Makoto getting it on with Otome and she is rightfully so up set. Well Setsuna the one person who she would lean on is now gone and without saying anything, and we all know how insensitive Makoto can be. Taking these 2 factors in account it would be very easy for Sekai to have a break down as well. Also, Katsura mentioned to Sekai that Makoto was with Setsuna if he tells her shes gone to France Sekai could wonder how he knew and why Setsuna didnt tell her.