View Single Post
Old 2007-09-07, 15:43   Link #761
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan the Man View Post
I've got an interesting jutsu I came up with..

Blood shield (kekkei genkai)

The blood shield jutsu is an inherited technique passed down through the (unknown) Clan. The jutsu works in a rather gruesome way, as the ninja must either cut their arms open, or be cut in order for the jutsu to work without risking serious injury. The jutsu itself allows the user to use their chakra to magnetize the iron in the blood (which is unusually high in this clan), and can wield and manipulate it in any way, forming darts, blades, but is particularly used as a means of defense, as the blood on the arm will merge into a kind of sleeve of iron, allowing it to be used like a shielding gauntlet. Of course, as the risk of severe bleeding is very high, the jutsu is preferred to be used as a last resort by the clan, and is often left unused. It should also be noted that about 1 in 10 family members in the clan are unable to feel pain, which had been known to lead to ghastly injuries, severe hemmoraging, and even death through carelessness by the painless users.

There you go, a serious jutsu from me for a change. Let me know what you think, if you feel like it.

could i use that with my ketsueki clan(they use their blood in jutsus in the exact same way go back to like 34 35 or 36 and u should see them somewhere)
six tailed wolf is offline   Reply With Quote