View Single Post
Old 2007-09-16, 15:49   Link #10093
FieryAeon
Sleepy head

Well I haven't really been getting as much feedback as I would've liked but here's my 2nd OC.

Spoiler for spoiler for lots of text :S:

Ok, not exactly the most original but I don't want to stray too far from what's accepted. I realize that there's a lot of work to be done with my OCs and I'll make any changes where necessary. However I can't do this without feedback.

I know I'm new here and all, but I feel kind of left out really. =|

Anyway the device is probably the most unoriginal part there is. But when I thought of the device of my OC, I kept thinking and was looking around and it just hit me that a sword with a revolver in it (for the cartridge system) just had to be a gunblade. It just fits perfectly I guess.

Of course I think a little bit of adjustment is in order, so the original Griever is only a model. But basically that's what I'm looking at, except it being a straight hilt and minus the gun trigger.

Now I shall once again...*pochitto* *cowers in fear after clicking on submit button*

Update (10 April 2008): Tweak history and personality quite a bit. Also implemented Lowe's Impulse spells, IMO let's just say every Belka mage knows Impulse spells from now on.

Last edited by FieryAeon; 2008-04-09 at 12:51.