View Single Post
Old 2007-09-17, 16:14   Link #449
Shinn_Kabuto
Ore wa Kyasshan!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure22 View Post
I'm not saying that Shinn shows the best in human nature, I'm saying he's human, and that's why I like him. I just wish he'd been given a better shot in the show. Shinn had the potential to show the most dramatic and most long-drawn out character development in the entire show, and the producers blew it because the opinion of the fans turned against him too quickly... So I'm irritable with people who still love Kira, and love Lacus, and love Cagalli and love Athrun and hate Shinn for hating them; especially if the person in question thinks that Gundam SEED Destiny should have been better. These fans, I believe, take a chunk of responsibility for GSD's problems.

I agree on what you've said, Azure22. Ya know what do we get people? Too much fanservice.

That's one of GSD problems. My friend said that Shinn's character development chances are mostly butchered by Athrun and Kira and are just used to show more of those two. These 2 guys stole the whole show from the 'supposed' main character and reduce him to a barking dog. Ya know, GSD should have character balance. And worse, GSD didn't even surpass SEED because of it.

Spoiler for I really laugh at this one:

Azure22:
Spoiler for This is an interesting info:
Shinn_Kabuto is offline   Reply With Quote