View Single Post
Old 2007-09-29, 14:57   Link #571
Zeira

All, I can say is wow.
Fu**ing wow

I dont find it odd that kotonoho killed Sekai. Befoe seeing episode 12, almost everyone expected and was waiting for Koto to complete mentally break down. Most people thought it was going to be her doing the killing.

Honestly, through out the whole episode, I got the feeling that Koto still wasn't right in the head. Even though they made her seem like that at the end of episode 11.

It makes sense to me that when she finally gets what she want, and yet again Sekai gets in her way.. that Koto kills her. Wow, the way things happened was a shocker for me, but for the fact that they did happen. (Sekai killing Makoto, Koto killing Sekai.) I am not surprised, at all.

IF sekai had killed Makoto, and Kotonoha didn't have some kind of violent.. or outward crazy reaction.. then I would have been disappointed.. it wouldn't have made no sense for Koto to go on all normal and ok.

______

As for the flower..I though it represented Kotonoha.

As in Sekai Gave Makoto the flower. (introduced Makoto to Koto)
Sekai used the flower to get close to him. (Sekai used the excuse of helping their relationship just to get closer to Makoto herself)

Last edited by Zeira; 2007-09-29 at 15:20.