View Single Post
Old 2007-10-24, 22:47   Link #6953
the follower 89
Refreshed by peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
I think you're right with that barrier thing.
Me too, at first i can't understand how gin was able to move at all with out a torso, so the barrier sound like a good explanation, but how she do it before she got her rosa mystica,

Quote:
Well lol... Kirakishou also had some dirty tricks in her sleeve... Like she stole Megu from her bed ... I was always against this unfair tricks... But for some reason, I started to like them a little... But I usually hate cheating... But well Suigintou could have dodged it so she's the one who is at fault that she died...
I think , why in the world we are praising the villians, bad ones, of the story, in the past we used to hate the bads and love the heros, but here it seems backwords, we then to dislike the heros and like the antiheros, Lol
And i think when suigintou save shinku she do the rigth thing.

Quote:
Heh... Well I don't like Bara because she like Enju .
I'm also starting to hate other dolls because of it...
Except Kira who loves Suigintou .
Well, you can't hate them for loving rozen, and bara enju, He is their father, their creator so they live him, love him sorry!, as a child loves atheir parents, because you love your father rigth?
Oh, a question, kira love gin in what way, romantic love, or a fraternal one.

Quote:
Well I don't really care if they will appear in S3... but if tehy do, I hope Kira will totally finish Bara off .
And finally see her anime self in action, i can't wait
But, they are making a s3, is a fact already ?

Quote:
Well you know... When somene becomes immortal, after some time, he/she will become brain-sicked
Looks like this guy lived long time since he thinks he's god
Maybe rozen have suffer too much pain and can't find the peace of death. Well that was awkward
And you are are rigth why so much ligth, he enter in the scene as the migty savior, i think she is just a show off

Quote:
Maybe creators wanted it to use it in S3... (like Kira will have them and Shinku will have to take it from her ..)
Hope they made it wort to see, i realy like figths thats show super amazing powers, thats why a like dbz, and naruto .
I realy enjoy the last battle of rozen maiden, if jun had not said the little speech, shinku would have won the fake alice game,because i realy would love to see shinku killing bara, after that only kira would be in her way

Quote:
Well you shouldn't expect much from it... Even tho my opinion about anime changed pretty much... Well you'll see.
Good luck whit it, i hope you give your best sience is the last, oh btw, are making a review for the last two episodes of overture ?

my first oficiall signature send me a private message and tell how godd or bad it was
the follower 89 is offline   Reply With Quote