View Single Post
Old 2007-11-24, 12:40   Link #92
Fyria

I don't know why some people keep praising Crocodile.

He was awesome on Alabasta arc but when we compare him to current level charecters he simply fails.

Enel would utterly destroyed Croc in raw power. Infact I think Enel was strongest fighter yet, he was defeated ONLY because Luffy was ONLY person in world with Rubber body what is immune to electrecity attacks of Enel.

Crocodile was SLOW, Crocodile was vulnerable to ANY attack what is affected by liquics; water,blood,wine,spit you name it.

CURRENT Luffy with 3 Gears would DESTROY,ANNIHALTE AND RAPE Crocodile. Croc is just too slow to fight vs Gear second Luffy.

I don't know why Phenomenom is so dissapointed to Gecko Moria. I think he was pretty damn impressive. He used his devil fruit power to create entire armys, super powerful zombies 101% loyal to him because they were mere extension of his own power.

Moria powered OZ has been MOST powerful fighter yet to seen (With exceptions Logia chars, Croc could be phrased only semi-logia because any liquid neutralizes his logia powers reducing him to average fighter).