View Single Post
Old 2008-01-01, 18:46   Link #3234
Senpai-sama

Help a fellow out!

Well, i'm here to ask for help on something.... Well long time ago ive watched this anime (not really long time ago >.>, but anime is old =D) that my cousin brought over to my house and well.. i want to watch it again but i never knew the title of the anime. Yesh, poor me. This is where u people come in ^^"... well basically the plot is just about fishing =O... that should give a big hint since there arent much animes about fishing>.>, at least i dont dink there is please post title of the anime. Any anime about fishing =o... you know the fish lord and stuff like dat... w/e.. o yea forgot to tell u y i never got the title... well im here goes =O.. im chinese and well my cousin is fobbish >.> lets not get into racism =P.. and well i never got the title of the anime since i got it in chinese i really want to know... i dink i shoulda just made it simpler instead of making you read the whole story lol >.>... a lot of lazy people out there, like me, surprised me how i wrote this much..!O yea Happy new year! When's chinese new year =o.. thinks hard >.> .... anyways lol thnx!
Senpai-sama is offline   Reply With Quote