View Single Post
Old 2008-01-09, 18:33   Link #723
jigenbakuda
Kazumi sure is cute...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunar Archivist View Post
Yes, you've mentioned that they were done by Kaworu Watashiya for Comiket 73. However, thus far, no one who knows about them has mentioned how they were released. Were they printed as flyers? Booklets? Inserts in the Comiket 73 catalogue or as part of it? Inquiring minds want to know.

Also, no offense, but I think it's kind of elitist and arrogant to assume that anyone who doesn't learn how to speak Japanese is just a casual fan of anime and manga. Not everyone has the free time, money, or linguistic aptitude to just go and learn it, you know.

The Lunar Archivist
I am not really that big of a manga fan, but kodomo was great so I started reading it. And I am studying japanese. I have only been studying a year, and I know some kanji, but I'm only in 3rd grade. So I am learning it by myself... I have drive, but one does not learn how to find stuff online unless he asks or is lucky enough to stumble upon it, by search engines etc. But no one told me what omake meant...

Well MakubeX2, I read they were done by watashiya at Comiket 73, but I still have no way of knowing that, with my current information sources. (I meant, to know it on my own). I'm saying I don't know where to look, so I was asking where do you look, or how you guys find out this info, thats all.

So for the record, I am a casual manga fan, but I'm studying japanese very hard. In a couple years, I can read the stuff in japanese myself

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
jigenbakuda is offline   Reply With Quote