View Single Post
Old 2008-01-12, 11:21   Link #2
Chikaru sama
~ Yuri & Yaoi ~

Send a message via MSN to Chikaru sama
Tsubasa Chornicle Series is a pretty good series
Death Note is really good it get interesting every eps mosty
Trigun is a old anime but good action in it and comedy
Samurai 7 is a fully Action anime so i dont think u would like it that if u interested
To Heart 1 and 2 r ok Romance anime it pretty old the very first series but the 2nd was out around 2004/5 i think it was? check it out if u interested
Gunslinger Girl 1st Series i think u will find this interesting in ways and plus there a 2nd series on going
Canvas2 is a good anime to me beucsae i enjoy it but the ending isnt very good in a way so u dont want a bad ending anime dont watch it recommanded =]
Claymore is a very good action anime it kind of horror aswell beusae u see alot of blood n lots of things interest in the anime i recommand u watch this 1 =]
Myself; Yourself good drama and romance anime =p
Nagasarete Airantou if u like comedy this is pretty funny anime the animation is chibi characters it pretty small characters but good to watch
School days Drama/Romance and Horror School daysi dont like to explain it in details but if u like horror u should watch it XD
Shuffle! good animation and enjoyable to watch u should really get this 1 for sure =]

Like to Thanks TheEroKing for the Signature