Satashi
Vividly Vivio
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Satashi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post
True enough...
You do.

Granted, your style isn't as solid as Satashi's, but your works work with much more EPIC source material...

Here's a comparison:

Your works, if made into movies, would probably be the summer blockbusters: Transformers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Spider-Man, Lord of the Rings,, and whatnot.

Satashi's works, if made into movies, would be the romantic comedies:
Love Actually, When Harry Met Sally, Sleepless in Seattle, The Holiday, and so forth.

Said another way, Satashi's works are the ones that win Academy Awards (so to speak), while yours are the ones that make $500 million at the box office.

True...but saying that you could improve on StrikerS isn't much in most departments...

<frowns>

Do I have to get out Mr. Beat Stick again?

You seem to know some things... do you play?
My stories are kind of like a flash in the pan. Big when they hit and then they kinda fade away. Now the summer blockbusters. Oh man, those are the ones people just keep talking about

I think "Nyan" is the correct kitty sound. but "Nya" is the more commonly used one.

I thought it was a meow too...

[edit]: Yes, I play. I have a level 70 Grand Marshal rogue (also rival, challenger, justicar, gladiator) and my current character is a level 70 restro shaman. World of Warcraft = my life lol

Last edited by Satashi; 2008-01-16 at 23:37.
Satashi is offline   Reply With Quote