View Single Post
Old 2008-01-26, 03:19   Link #125
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

So, can we please sit down and focus on the thread's topic? This place is meant to review and eviscerate Lucky Star, if you wish you might do speculations on how you wish a season 2 would be, but for Heaven's sake, please don't state the presence of a Season 2 as a certain fact.

In absence of factual elements stating it, said rumour is just going to spread misinformation at the moment. If there will be a Season 2, we'll certainly learn about it, for the time being please let's be cautious about what we say. It's just common sense, guys (other than being off topic as I was stating above). I deleted a bunch of unnecessary posts, and here's a quote of three of them which perfectly sum up the status quo as of today, january 26th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimchipride View Post
Would they make a S2?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
There's no reason they couldn't once enough new manga material was generated... the manga is covering the girls last year in high school so the "new gang" would have to be the main focus of the second series. The Original Gang could make frequent appearances though as they enter college or the work force.

It just depends on the persistence of the buzz and interest in the comic and the related merchandise. I'm going to give it less than 50% though because of past observation of the anime industry. They just don't often tend to do things like that and when they do, it frequently falls flat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustInn14 View Post
There is no Season 2, as of now. Be happy with the one season it got. ok?
That's it, thank you

Last edited by Pellissier; 2008-01-26 at 04:19. Reason: typo >_<
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote