Aoie_Emesai
♪♫ Maya Iincho ♩♬
*Artist

Send a message via Yahoo to Aoie_Emesai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Hey Aoie ^^ I'd like to use one of your extractions would you mind? ^_^

Btw, nice extractions ^^
Go ahead. I'll fix that extraction, since when I did that one I was using my not so good LCD so there's lots of artifacts on it.

---
Well... here goes the most annoying extraction I've done so far. Lots of reconstruction and cleaning >.< but it turned out quite nice.

Before that - is the outline too think, or does it look weird? And does the reconstruction of the cloth piece she's holding look funny, weird or awkward?

ps: One thing I didn't quite know fitted well or not. Parts of the extraction where i added the border seems to stick out more than some, and I mostly wondered about the right side of her waist to hip. Also I added a shadow of her on the inside of her cloth thingy, and i wondered if it was needed or not. I'll let ya decide and i'll go from there ^_^. I just thought it was a neat idea to add the shadow there. It's pure black at 5% opacity so it's sorta hard to find at first.

Spoiler to save ya space ^^

Spoiler for Full image:

Thumbnail too ^_^

How to Give / Receive Criticism on your work / Like to draw? Come join Artists Alike
Visit my Deviantart Or Blog ~A Child should always surpass his/her parent, Remember.
Aoie_Emesai is offline   Reply With Quote