View Single Post
Old 2008-02-09, 21:59   Link #47
golthin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seravy View Post
in retrospect, i guess a 4 was too harsh (especially since there was alot of other things that went right right in the episode). though i really was shocked they decided to play the forced drama card. my opinion of this turn of events may change depending on how they spin it in the coming eps. (hence my anticipation )
lol! I can tell that they did their job with you, so I see why you give the episode such a harsh rating! You weren't rational when you did that. For next time, don't rate the episode immediately after watching it. Negative emotions can clund your mind. I was almost tearing up with hiromi. Wasn't hiromi also one of the girls that couldn't cry, Shin wanted to give back her tears. Well Shin did it.
Now he need to give Noe her tears back too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathkillz

Hold on...who says that shin x hiromi's relationship will be crushed?

If anything I think this is the perfect chance for them to bond even stronger provided that they could get over the blood related thing (which is possible). I find it hard to see hiromi not ending with shin as they are just made for each other (with screws missing to boot). Roadkill for aiko and noe tbh.
I was talking about seravy being crushed about the revelation. I know it is far over for counting Hiromi out. Like she said, there is a posibility of they being siblings but as well there is one that they are not. it is a 50-50 thing.