View Single Post
Old 2008-02-12, 06:17   Link #15
Deus ex Digital Boy
21st Century Digital Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
who cares if he finnaly manned up, i couldnt stand him, his wussiness as well as miria high piched voice (and stupidity) made me quit watching the show (eps 6 or 7 iirc). 11 episodes of frustration for 1 of awsomness isnt a good enougth ration for me.
props to him for finnaly stopping to cry like a 3 years old but i m couldnt bear him for more than 3 episodes. hearing a wuss is far worst than reading one in a book hence why i said that i d rather read the story than watch it.
if the ratio between enjoyement and frustration isnt possitive i stop watching the show.
The story was good, some of the characters were very good (ladd & co) but i m not masochist enought to suckup and deal with miria & jacuzzi wich is a shame cause the plot and the way the story was revealed was extremely interresting. it was the first time that 2 characters caused me to stop watching a show and i have a very high tolerance toward annoying characters, hell i dont even dislike Shinji from Evangelion.
Jacuzzi mans up halfway through the series and continue to be bold throughout, going so far as to be totally awesome and even get a scene where he makes out with his woman before going into fierce battle.

And also, I ought to congratulate you on being the only person I've ever heard of who dislikes Maria. She and and Isaac are one of anime history's greatest duos!