View Single Post
Old 2008-02-18, 02:18   Link #19942
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post
I'm certainly getting intrigued by this... What's the premise of the story in the first place? I wanna know.
Basically, it is an attempt to incorporate the Fate Stay Night story into the Nanohaverse, but made such that it develops Sophia's character, and has ramifications for the future of Belka.

The Pilgrim Duels is an old, recently revived but illegal tournament held to commemorate the greatest hero of the time. In the old days, the Duels were held by the Belka Clergy who kept watch over the Tome of Devotion which did the recording of the Hero's Linker Core and thus strengthened itself. The Hero himself had one of his wishes granted, and as always that wish would bring great prosperity to the land, as only the purest of hearts could win the Duels.

During the chaos of the Belka Implosion, the Convent rescued the only Tome of power they could find and hid it deep within the Sankt Alexei Vault, along with all the Ancient Belka devices, technologies, scriptures they could find.

Years ago, a group calling themselves the Opel Magi managed to steal the Tome of Devotion during the sacking of Renault years ago, the fire that killed every person that Kha knew, and turned him into the Cleric. However, that book was surprisingly incomplete, lacking over 330+ pages. In order to complete the book, they revived the Pilgrim Duels, but without proper supervision the games went out of hand, and the first games ended up in the almost complete destruction of an Outer World.

Kha had the missing pages, craved out when he came into contact with the Tome. After hearing of the games 1 year before meeting Hayate, Kha vowed to stop the thieves when they resurfaced again.

However, Sophia, both weighed down by her father's wish to revive the Games and participate as well as her heart broken by Kha choosing Fate over her, has other plans...

Thus begins the events of Nanoha/Cente Gravia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
And btw: I'm gonna need to have someone point me out to the most important and "OC-common-knowledge" things that I've missed while on my long break
Not much that you havne't known or need to know...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Ah, is that where Sophia's inspiration came from?

*doesn't remember Sophia*
You have about 1 week to live until Anita comes back...

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Oh, but Kha's so good at breaking things!

*thinks about possible implications of that statement*

*runs like hell*
Sou sou...

*RUNS*

Quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boke is the idiot of the duo! The Tsukkomi (Hayate ) is the straight man/woman. They're usually equipped with a Harisen
Got it.

Quote:
That's Outer Cadia just being Outer Cadia
What's with all that emphasis though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
He's trying to take down Dekkai-chan and Aika!! TO ARMS!!!!:frust rated:
Thanks for the offer of vetting, but IT'S DEKKAI-CHAN HUNTING SEASON!

*runs*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tormenk View Post
Okay, bad jokes aside, the idea is just for lulz and crack.

Spoiler for Something like this:

And what's this?

Spoiler for Omake!:

Okay what the hell did I just write?

*RUNS*
...truth?

To think I was writing the section where we compare how similar Kha and Erio are, and another seems to be getting themselves in misunderstandable situations.

*BACK-FLIPS*

Quote:
Servants?

Must..resist temptation..to use one of them..
Use? In what way?

*SKIDS*

Quote:
I remember an actual fanfic on FF.net with the Signum-crack.
It was what made me find this.

Quote:

Could anyone kindly explain what this is? It appeared on FF and I was wondering what it was all about...
Nanoha deciding to fly a Gundam for a change. :3

~~~New Intelligence Data Updated~~~

It's HERE! The big Vita & Signum patch you've been waiting for!

Vita
- Is now canonized as Servant Berserker.
- Graf Eisen's Simon-ism has been dropped.

Signum
- More crack regarding her life story has been added.
- Is now canonized as Servant Archer.
- Note the new sword flash attack! Dynamic Kill animation added!
- Several new Sturmfalke attacks added, of which one is just RIDDLED with crack. Can you take it?!

Go ahead, click on the above to take a look! Comments? Criticisms?