View Single Post
Old 2008-02-24, 21:45   Link #95
Falkor

Finished episode 08…

Shin X Noe moments are probably the scenes I like the most out of this episode. It was heartwarming and it did more enough to develop Noe’s character as somebody who was truly in love. Her love contained feelings that were pure, innocent, and yet very fragile as a dream about to shatter.

After last week gamble, Ai-chan now faces the fear she created as result of her actions. It was a decision she knew will definitely bring change between the two of them and she went after it, but in the end, she is only left with the option of crying in tears of regret and sorrow as Shin told her right away that he didn’t feel the same. Those cries were painful and beautiful as they conveyed her feelings of grief, and yet with an inexorable truth—she probably did a mistake.

I still like Hiromi the most despite the strong negative vibes… the one who is the most flawed out of the three, and yet the one who has the longest path to walk. I have to like that little phrase she said to Noe towards the end of her conversation as it conveyed her feelings of sadness, anger, and jealousy. She is mysterious, perhaps very cold, but above all, she can't help but being human as result.