Old 2008-02-29, 00:29   Link #20937
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
*spasms*

*cries*

HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO TACKLE THIS BACKLOG ON TOP OF EVERYTHING THAT"S HAPPENEND?!?
Nuke the site from orbit.
It's the only way to be sure.

Quote:
*calming breath*
Bad enough that I've been confirmed as suffering from depression, and am now scheduled for theraphy to sort out myself. I have a shitload of work. I haven't had time to write. And I come home and I'm all worn out and tired and now even OG1 doesn't make me feel happy and there's so much to do and there's not enough time and there's isn't enough Goose to handle things and it never stops its going and going and goging and goging and the backlog never ever ends and i can't even keep track of it anymore and i barely even have time to sleep and i have almost no time for anything anymore and i can't even rest or do busting tonight because i have to go to church with my parents and....
DEPRESSION!? 'MADNESS!'

Take that depression, look it square in the eye, and say THIS, is SPARTA!!!

And kick it down a pit!

Quote:

Alright, forget it, I'm not going to bother with a backlog buster. I'll just handle the OCs.
That's the spirit!

Quote:

@ATC: Busting Deep Sky is on low low priority due to the fact that my focus is busting OCs. Besides... I guess you could invoke Rule of Cool on it. *shrug*
Pretty much the Deep Sky is powered by the 'Rule of Cool'. Rolland could have just gotten a C-5 Galaxy instead. Hauls more, but is less cool. But still, gotta have SOME backstory to it. People will still go "where'd that come from?"