View Single Post
Old 2008-03-02, 07:41   Link #55
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanielSong39 View Post
(1) Hiromi will "overcome" her obstacles and end up with Shin, her true love.

This really sends a bad message on many fronts. Her relationship with Shin is not a healthy one and is built on jealousy, emotions, and deception. Their level of communication is poor and their actions are even poorer. And just look at them when they're on the screen together; they're miserable half the time! Just contrast that with Shin and Noe's relationship, which is so much more open, refreshing, and productive. Is it merely a coincidence that Shin's efforts at drawing hit a wall when based on Hiromi, but developed and grew with Noe's encouragement?
Haha...sounds like a perfect match.

I see that shin's personality is a much closer match to hiromi than noe so they should be "happier" together. Those chickens can remain grounded whereas noe flies off into the sky

As much as I dislike how noe was just blown off like that seen as they could have had something special, I think it is for the best that she doesn't stay with a person who can't fly ^^

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS