View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 01:16   Link #732
AdmiralTigerclaw
Sword Wielding Penguin

Send a message via AIM to AdmiralTigerclaw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazghkull View Post
Hence why I'm planning to make tweaks to it to actually make it realistically usable.

Besides, unlike they who revolve mostly on one spot, my character is always moving, always attacking. If you want, I can possibly write some sort of scene description at a later time if you want, to give you an idea of how he would fight, and if that is actually feasible or not. I'm not crazy enough to have him fight like they do in that movie where they'd give shot down easy. Plus don't forget, his movement is also enhanced by his magic

Basically how the cartridges work is that when they discharge, they work like Tiana's gun, however, the magic stored would be used to shatter say a barrier or shield, and then the bullet itself would carry on to pierce through the person. Basically by the time it hits the target, providing no shield is brought up, the bullet hitting is nothing more than your average 9mm round, which would still hurt like a or kill, depending where it lodges itself in the target's body.

Which therefore would mean that it can backfire, or if the energy isn't separated from the bullet before discharge, could probably take a chunk of the target's body, but it also depends how much power is compressed into the cartridge, so it varies on the user's preference I suppose.

Actually on another note, should I take this to the OC thread?
Is that a solid bullet?