View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 13:21   Link #264
Kyuusai
9wiki
*Scanlator

Send a message via AIM to Kyuusai Send a message via MSN to Kyuusai Send a message via Yahoo to Kyuusai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
I just wanted to voice my opinion that mcain or whatever his name is looks like a bad guy from some movies I watched(can't remmber which) so I'm really scared. I have no problems with obama(don't know much about him) but I fear that if he should win this election he will be assasinated by the KKK. and that will cause a lot of havoc, so its safer if he doesn't win.

Seriously I think there is some kinda conspiracy here to make sure republican party stays in power, in such a crucial time period the only democractic candidates is a black guy and woman, whos chances are winning are very slim....
Before I run with this... before I further increase risk of an aneurism...

Are you serious? Are you really, truly serious that your objection to one of the candidates is that they look like a movie villain?

The Democratic part is running who they are because those are the people who got the support of the party. How they got to the front is a much longer story about politics, media practices, the fact that the Republican party has never had so little support from inside and outside its voting base, and a little more... But these are the "celebrity figures" in the Democratic party that are getting the party support. In the end, it comes down to that simple fact.

But are you REALLY serious about the other part?

I await patiently
the gift promised to me.
Kyuusai is offline   Reply With Quote