View Single Post
Old 2008-03-15, 08:05   Link #31
Sephi
Thinking outside the box
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
I'm just going by the thought on "self voting" from the last time we had the banner entries for AS. It is dodgy in a way but I don't think there should be a rule saying that it isn't allowed.
I think any self respecting signature maker would refrain from voting for him/herself. I personally can't bring myself to do such a thing. It's not about not allowed, it's just meh, probably something about morals and values. Atleast for me it is

About the nomination stage. I'm not sure if i understood it completely. But the main point of a nomination stage is to make choosing a winner easier right? Imho the competition should be a community thing. And making a nomination stage and a final stage with 10 signatures. Won't it make this event a even more something for the elite (to put it blunt) while the less dedicated signature artists get left out even more? That is how i feel about it. Than again i could of misunderstood the whole nomination thing

Of course the main focus about this is fun and learning. Though everyone likes to win, and i don't think any of us are a exception to that

Currently watching: Aria the Origination & Dennou Coil
Sephi: Anime Icons | Signatures & Avatars | Renders
Sephi is offline   Reply With Quote