View Single Post
Old 2008-03-18, 09:34   Link #22242
XenahortCharybdis
does whatever he wants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Ok, the Crack (or Khrack) must be getting to me, either that or something else...
And yeah, maybe the Vivio part was a bit too much
But the amounts of DNA are small anyway.

Though, in Koji's case...did you read the incident that gave him that ability?
Scaglietti wasn't actually involved, but he did provide the Relic, that whole "Experimental Relic Weapon" stuff was just to mess with Koji, tease him and hit where it hurts the most.

Besides, I'm not going to develop it more than this, it's just to explain some events, like why hasn't Relic number 11 been found (though if there's a 4th season of Nanoha that talks about it, I'm gonna get ION CANON'ed, hard! ), and Scaglietti could be lying...

So, please don't worry about it...
DNA doesn't have to be in large amounts to have "interesting" effects on people.

And about that 4th season...somehow it doesn't look as though there'll be another one. The ending of StrikerS was surprisingly more "conclusive" in nature than the other 2, all plot holes nonwithstanding.

(I'm referring, of course, to the ending cinematics)

@Thread: How many Relics are there, and how many haven't been found?

Quote:
Also, do explain that "Orochimaru Syndrome", I haven't heard about it yet...
If it's the "mess with everything possible to be messed with" syndrome, and the "screw with everything possible to be screwed with" syndrome then I think I know it.

Although I don't really think that's what Keroko was talking about...

Quote:
Only Maren knows about it...no one else does
And it isn't an IS...just an uncontrolable ability, like that mind reader in Code Geass, Mao or Gao (or whatever his name was )
His name is Mao. He had the Power of the Listener, iirc.

Gao...The GaoGaiGar khrack must've gotten to you, somehow, FSZ...

XD

Quote:
I smell Khrack in the air

*runs*
Ashcroft:Khrack is always in the air. I see Kha has recovered sufficiently to begin affecting the air in a manner like...before. That means over 50% recovery, unless Kha's Khrack units have increased since last calculation.
Xena: Indeed. Steal everything, ram everything together...a frightening technique.
Ashcroft: True...*whispers*Now, where did I put that manuscript for that Atrum Lucem sigil...it should be in the office somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Koji... is by far the worst of in this situation. He already has the 'everyone he encounters likes or loves him' atribute, and now he suddenly is an experimental weapon? Not only that, but he holds the illustrous Relic 11 to top it off? That is a major storyline impact there, concidering the importance the Relic had initially. Apparently it also gives him his amazing 'I can understand everyone and make everyone happy' powers... The amount of connections Koji has to CC's just keeps growing and growing, and that's not always a good sign.
Agreeing with Keroko...the Naruto parallels seem to be very strong. Not that Koji = Naruto, but Koji = too much the average shonen main character. It would also be better if Koji doesn't infect everybody with his "Koji AoE Happiness Spell" just as Naruto does his "Naruto AoE Ninja-Way Spell"...if you know what I mean.

The piece was nicely written, IMO, but also a little too cliched. Just to be blunt, I think I've seen this sort of thing before.

*waves hands* and yeah, don't offense, okay, FSZ? Just some comments.

Ashcroft: *smirks* Not that you write well anyway.
Xena: Shaddup already! You don't have to rub salt in my wounds all day, you arrogant prick!
Ashcroft: I'm being honest. You should be, too.
Xena: It's that book by Wilde, I swear it is. It's infecting you like Khrack infects the OC!
Ashcroft: It's not a bad thing. At least you lose to me more now.
Xena: *bad face aura* ....

*Xena starts chasing Ashcroft around like a bloodhound*

----------------------------------------

- Still writing...schoolwork is killing me, but I shall resist!

EDIT: I somehow got the Orochimaru Syndrome correct?!

I must have the skill "Intuition" on level AAA or something...

Last edited by XenahortCharybdis; 2008-03-18 at 09:47.