Old 2008-03-18, 10:16   Link #22245
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Another F/SN super fan?
No, but I like good stories.

Yeah, you really should.... I'd like to read more of it It was good as far as I read

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
Uh...huh. So he's some kind of badass, huh? what does he do to deserve such a title?
Basically? He converted a bunch of Jedi to help the republic in a war, then turned around and kicked the Republic when they thought they had won, but the icing on the cake is that you get to decide how badass he is.

And his armor rocks.

Quote:
Heh, I remember you saying something about that. *begins scribbling "Get Tesla drunk" plans*
One glas is all it takes.

Quote:
Keroko's actions have shifted his alignment OVER 9000 points towards Evil.
Most hilarious quote of that night: "I guess I'm no longer Lawfull Evil, am I?"

Quote:
So why are we all blaming IRC and not the Genderbending thread?
Genderbend thread is checked ocasionally, IRC demands constant presence.

Quote:
You say that now, but one of these days you'll get curious. You will come, and then you will be forever captured by "The Curse."

You underestimate my resentment for chat programs, young one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post

It's because Kha is the Shirou who had become a Hero of Justice but before encountering that betrayal that turned him into Archer. So he's like somewhere in between Shiro and Archer, that's the Original Kha. Clone Kha if he does get to grow up (like in Ghaz work) would be more like Archer, less talkative, but just as snarky.
Why not? The snarky is part of Archer's charm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
SO they were passive skills? Ah well, I suppose Instinct is more like something able to be retained by Project F type beings with more experience than they have lived for due to their additional memories.

As for Mind's Eye... Whispers?
Whispers? No, strategical analysis. To see something and work out all possible solutions. To 'see the battle in one's mind' as it were. There are no 'whispers' involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
But, but! I only planted the poppies. And processed them... @_@

It's Kha that chose to sniff them.

Quote:

And the whole Mind's Eye + Instinct sounds a whole lot like Austin only that it's not really natural to him but learnt over more than a decade, and to a lesser extent, Saga as well. :3
Well, Instinct can be learned, it just can't be taught that easilly. Keroko learned it herself throughout her life, streetfighting helps at that. Knowing were to go, where not to go, when to dodge in fights where people aren't obeying 'rules', she had to learn.

Quote:
Of course he's the most awesome, since... well... you know.

I still feel weird since my playthough of KoToR had me using my face template as a modded Anakin.
I went for the long haired guy for Revan myself.

Quote:
LOL, I always do that as well. And I often save-load to see multiple facets of HK's reaction to what I do.
My penchant for doing evil usually rises when HK is in the party.

Quote:
The biggest weakness with KoToR, and MOST games of such nature is how blatantly they make the good/evil line. Dammit, I want to be a sly evil like Papaltine, not some crazy ass genocidal let's kill them all monster.
But at least you know what's going to happen. Mass Effect can be more subtle in that regard, however as a downside, you generally don't know what Sheppard is going to say. For example, there could be an option labeled 'decline' and when you select it, Shepperd sticks a gun under someone's chin and gives a few choice words. Hardly the option I wanted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmiralTigerclaw View Post
You know, I need to start working on creating villains for my story work so my OCs have someone to clash with.

So here goes nothing.

Spoiler for Sektor 21:

I'll develope it in more detail from here. It's late, I'm tired, goodnight.
Oooh, antagonist factions. :3 it's been a while.

Will bust any details later, food first.