View Single Post
Old 2008-03-18, 10:20   Link #22246
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlameSparkZ View Post
Only Maren knows about it...no one else does
And it isn't an IS...just an uncontrolable ability, like that mind reader in Code Geass, Mao or Gao (or whatever his name was )
You mean like Nunally's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
"Orochimaru Syndrome" is a term form the Nanohaverse. Before the revelation of the truths behind various important events like the attack of Kyuubi or the Uchiha massacre, Orochimaru was the main villain. As such, fanfiction usually blamed Orochimaru for anything evil happening. He was behind the Kyuubi attack, he was behind the Uchiha massacre, he was behind any wars that may or may not orccur in the fic, he controlled Danzou and so on and so on. He was basically behind everything that happened in the manga. Jail is now giving of similar vibes, behing behind every tragic event that happens. Why on earth would he even give away that Relic? What were his motivations? It's not like he'd care about an experiment that has nothing to do with his goals whatsoever. Jail is not the type to randomnly do things, everything he does is with his own goals firmly in mind.

The DNA thing with Treize was... completely unnecisary, even more so when you say it is 'only a small amount anyway' if it has no effect, why even have it?

Koji... is by far the worst of in this situation. He already has the 'everyone he encounters likes or loves him' atribute, and now he suddenly is an experimental weapon? Not only that, but he holds the illustrous Relic 11 to top it off? That is a major storyline impact there, concidering the importance the Relic had initially. Apparently it also gives him his amazing 'I can understand everyone and make everyone happy' powers... The amount of connections Koji has to CC's just keeps growing and growing, and that's not always a good sign.
/facefault

Me and X did that with Feiwang, and we've dragged him into the Nanohaverse after our CLAMP works started cross-infecting... Is this a problem? I've expanded it to a League, but still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
And why would Sophia be the one to 'allow' such a thing?
Because she's evil.

Jokes aside, here's the Khrack, and I'd like to point out that this is VERY old, even before Rebuilt was even conceived:
Spoiler for Khrack Relic:
This is a very bad summary of events stretched over a long timeline, but I hope you see how it goes...