View Single Post
Old 2008-04-04, 06:12   Link #88
DarkCntry
Blue Dawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegatek2 View Post
Hey hey! Someone posted my original thread from like... 4 years ago!

Ah, those were the days... and I STILL long for a translation for this game. Maybe I should just master Japanese.

I'll give a brief synopsis though. I talked to G-Collections--A LOT--and in essence spammed a request to get the game on their projects list. In the end, I was told they would like to, but it was very unlikely to happen, because Age decided that it was not in their best interest/any interest to license the game out for translation. In other words, it's because of Age that you won't see their games translated into English by any commercial entity any time soon.

I was really bummed, and basically let it drop after that. Not much I can do to convince Age.

I really want to see that game translated, though. I would seriously pay anyone (or donate a nice hefty sum) to a fan translator to do that game ^_^.

So whoever is working on it, keep me posted!

edit: btw, /wave Darkcntry. Good to see a fellow KGNE enthusiast even after a few years ^_^
Now there is a name I haven't seen in a long time

A couple times someone popped up with the notion to decode and translate the game, and each of those times I said it's doubtful it'll come to fruition simply because it's far too easy to get burned out by it. So, sadly, I was right as those couple groups/people seemed to have stalled/disappeared.