ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kha View Post
"Foreman, we've detected a small explosion of crack on the planetary far side."

"That was just me."

"Oh, sorry."

Now this computes much better... Rue's having Tohsaka's outlook kept interfering with her actual sweetness for me.
Who's sweetness? Rin's? :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
... WHAT KIND OF PROFILES AM I SEEING HERE?!?!?! FILLED WITH MUCH EYECANDY AND WIN!!
LOL I see that you're enjoying all the new female profiles that are springing up :3

Quote:
So Cinderella doesn't have a prince here, but a princess through fate? And HAWT MIKO TWINS FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!

*dodges*

Anyway, nice twist to see how they basically share the same spells, waiting to see these two in action =3
LOL Cinderella :3 I suppose in some way it's that sort of relationship initially, except instead of a Fair Godmother, she has a Deity that grants her happiness :3

Quote:

Now all we need is some hawt Rue/Vivio/Syn action

*RUNS FASTER*

You...you...you read my mind!! ONO RE!!!!!!!!!

*Whips out a micro-precision seeker missile and fires it at Lowe*

Quote:
Originally Posted by USB500 View Post
Can this be hot yuri twin miko action intimate sisterly love relationship?

Well, never expected to see them here. but please provide more of their story!

===========

Comrades! We shall assemble our might for the love of the shrine maidens!!! Let us hold hands and-

*is killed by strayed GN Oar*
LOL XD Well if you read the latest chapter of my story, I think that will have all the information you require :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
I see that you like Rue's new face lift :3

Info on the character is somewhere on this thread...you can access it through my OC Directory at the bottom of my signature :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post

My, my it seems Evangeline is popular already. And that's Melissa and her sister. Evangeline is an only child, remember?

Evangeline: It's your fault for posting those pictures in the first place. And I don't remember saying you could post THOSE!

What? They're cute

SaSword: ...

Hey! Back! No ankle pinching! Back I say!
I say that you deserved thems ankle pinching :3 You did post something quite..."private" dare I say :3

Quote:
Face lift is...

APPROVED!!
I'm glad you approve :3

Quote:
Deshou?

*CLOCK UPs and RUNS*
Oh you'd better run!