View Single Post
Old 2008-04-19, 12:03   Link #3
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by digi.amuro View Post
How do you do something like that? How? I dont see how these guys come up with ideas like this and keep their job. MK vs DC? It boggles the mind, it does.

I'll pick this game up tho if I can kill Superman in it. That would make this the best fighting game ever. Seriously tho, hate that guy.

Anyways, it scares me to see the direction things are going in the industry w/ stuff like this happening. And I thought the last MK game was the "last" one, tho I knew that it really couldnt be.

Some of the fighting mechanics look kinda interesting, like fighting while freefalling (that better be in there. i need moar ridiculous fighting game mechanics) and the idea of getting to beat to death my least favorite brand of superheros (barring Batman on account of awesomeness) makes this game almost tempting to pick up, just to kill Superman. I cant emphasize that point enough.
Bad news

There is a strong rumor that says that because DC don't want to see their superheros die, the most probably is that the Fatalyties will be removed for this game so the most probably is that this Mortal Kombat will be rated as "T"