View Single Post
Old 2008-04-19, 12:57   Link #4
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Exclamation New Info

trmk.org made an interview with Ed Boon, creator of Mortal Kombat, althoug I don't have the full discusion, I got the most important things that Boon reveal of this new MK
  • Ed Boon said that the idea of a Croos Over started since the time of MK3, originally Midway was in conversations with Capcom to have a Mortal Kombat-vs- Street Fighter, but aparently without relevance, DC by his part and thinking in marketing accept the offer like 2 years ago
  • DC comics will asist Midway to made the plot of MK-vs-DC
  • MK-vs-DC will take place after the events of MK Armageddon
  • Superman has been confirmed as character
  • The game will only be for XBOX 360 and Play Station 3, acording to Boon, the nintendo Wii doesn't have the properi grafic engine to suport the game
  • The weapon style and diverses fighting styles that were in the previus Mortal Kombats will not be used in this new Game
  • There will be two new improves in the game; the klose kombat (like boxing) and the freefall kombat (the ability of still be fighting while falling)
  • There will not be mini-games like Motor Kombat or Puzzle kombat
  • Ther will not be Konquest but there will be a story mode, taked from the two points of view

I still don't know if there will be included the Fatalyities or not
---------------------------------------------------------

noob.com the weeb site of Ed Boon had been reopened showing the srange image below and a text that says "Time's up" Although there is nothing in it about MK-vs-DC, now I wonder. Is that Scorpion?