View Single Post
Old 2008-04-20, 23:06   Link #11
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by War_Lord View Post
This whole concept seems very very awkward to me. I just don't think this is going to work out. It'd be sweet if the themes matched, but instead they conflict with each other. One side favors blood and fatalities, the other has a protagonist alliance dubbed "super friends". One or both sides of the fanbase are gonna get turned off if they can't come up with a way to blend these themes together. But based on what I've heard, it seems like it's already too late. I'm pretty sure MK fans aren't gonna pick this up. Especially if they hate DC and would've liked the chance to kill the heroes of that universe.
By the moment the aceptation of the MK fans hasn't be good, in the oficial Mortal Kombat Fan Forum, the posts and posts of anger an unhappyness fills the threads, it got worse when Ed Boon confirmed that this is the so anticipated MK8 and not an altern game as many though

In the interview maded to Boon, he said that many fans will gonna be a bit angry at the begining but when they check the gameplay and plot, they will gona turn satisfied, I don't know you but first impresions are really important