View Single Post
Old 2008-04-28, 07:30   Link #8
Renesis-C
Senior Member...?

Thanks for the responses thus far people, much appreciated. Specifically:

- Hayate no: I've seen everything up til the last episode (haven't gotten around to it yet for unknown reasons) it's a great anime, despite the lead girl being such a pain in the behind (but she grows up slightly so that's good)

- Nodame: Another I've seen (maybe I'm not so out of date ), well I should say that I've started. Really great anime, wasn't a huge fan of the art style in the beginning but it grows on you (great characters help too)

- REC: Another great suggestion, but another I've seen. I should have posted that one in my OP, since it's one of my favourites (slipped my mind). Shame it was so short though! (but they did pack in more story development then most full 26 ep series)

- Lovely Complex: Geez, so many I forgot to list up top. My bad! Also watched this one, same with Nodame, art style grew on me and it hits the right notes in terms of comedy.

For those suggestions that I didn't list above, I will definitely take a look at, thanks!

@incube: I've been recommended by a friend to watch D Grayman, so I'll take a look at it and as for One Piece, I stopped watching it and will pick it back up later on (Bleach and Naruto are keeping me occupied at the moment) but yeah One Piece > Naruto imo.

Thanks, and keep'em coming!