View Single Post
Old 2008-05-01, 03:59   Link #21
Vegard Aune

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowKenobi View Post
and the only real thing I can ding them for is putting too many episodes on one disc; during some of the action scenes, I could see lines and other stuff around the characters as they moved.
I was a bit afraid that would happen. Ah well, I'm still going to buy the set, and I have no doubts that I'll enjoy it, but I'd be happier with a 3-disc release. I hope they change that later.

EDIT: Oh, and this question came up on another forum: Are the original japanese credits (And the original logo) anywhere on the disc? FUNimation said that they were supposed to be accessible using the angle-feature, but this is apparently not the case, so does anyone know if they've got them? Or have they switched to just doing english credits like everyone else does? (For the record, I always liked how FUNi included both, so I hope they haven't stopped doing that.)
MORE EDITING: Apparently there aren't any japanese credits or title-cards on it. That's slightly annoying, and another thing I'd like them to fix for the next volumes.
EVEN MORE EDITING: I just preordered the set a few hours ago. I can't wait to recieve it. Finally I'll be able to own the BEST ANIME EVAH on DVD
FOURTH EDIT: Just got the set. Words can not express how awesome this release is. GO BUY IT. NOW.

Last edited by Vegard Aune; 2008-05-20 at 09:53.
Vegard Aune is offline   Reply With Quote