View Single Post
Old 2008-05-15, 16:32   Link #51
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Yeah, 5, all confirmed to be orphans Darlton raised them from the streets to eventually be placed in the Glaston Knights. I believe that rather then his personal unit they had previously served as the honor guard for the Britannian homeland if I recall the conversation with Cornelia and Schneizel just brought them along. Age, uh, not sure, pretty young from the looks of it and probably around there 20 at most or lower. Skill, level... they're definitely not KoR level but I'd venture to say around the Shisken's abilities at the very least since they proved the linchpin for Britannia's defense in Tokyo during the Black Rebellion. Speaking parts... uh the brown-haired one spoke in 25 and then they kind of talked in Turn 2, and then the debacle of Turn 4 happened... Name, I only remember three of them, the blond was Alfred, the blue-haired one was Bart, the Red haired one was David... and I know the others are known but I can't recall other then they started with C and E because the whole group had a naming order from the first five letters of the alphabet. You can ask someone else on the spoiler forums, oh and here's a link to their profile if you want... http://www.geass.jp/world_03_ex.html?pid=chara_36.html
I don't know how significant a role these guys will get to play in the twenty remaining episodes, given the amount of loose ends that need to be tied up. I'll avoid making any boy band and Power Ranger jokes though.

Alfred, Bart, Claudio, David, and Edgar... Darlton might as well have named them Alfred Bravo Charlie Delta and Echo, or some defunct variant thereof.