View Single Post
Old 2008-05-16, 10:37   Link #33
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Good episode the animation bothered a little bit this time around but it did effect the progress of the series. The relationship between Yuuki, Zero and Kaname is getting very complex just like how it is the manga. I throughly enjoyed the scene with Yuuki and Zero in the bathroom it showed the lengths that Yuuki is willing to go through to protect and keep her promise to Zero. I wish i could say this is the lowest point Zero will go through but its not and things actually get worse for him and more complicated as series progresses. I do admit that certain parts of episode 6 felt rushed but the content was solid. I disagree with the blood sucking part feel rushed if you just take into account what Yuuki has been saying all along she will pretty much do whatever it takes to save Zero. This was just a way to show her resolve and also show how sorrowful Zero is about what he has become, the thing he most despises in the world a vampire.

The last line that his master said to Zero just before Yuuki met Kaname was an eyebrow raiser. With a little thinking and putting a few pieces together its very easy to ascertain who the women is that is "still alive" and when she shows up all hell is going to break loose but also certain important facts will be revealed. Cant wait till we get to episode 8 through 10 i think thats when majority of the story really gets interesting.

Side note ending theme is still as creepy as ever.

Off topic: Iv started streaming my anime episodes from my computer with Windows media center through my Xbox 360 so i can watch them on my 32" HD T.V. man the 360 does a pretty good job at raising the quality of the animation. The animation for episode 6 bothered me when i watched it on my computer but when i streamed it the quality was excellent. Now if only the Xbox would start supporting MKV and MP4 files that would be something to see in HD.