View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 01:53   Link #5523
Black_Wolf
Warrior and Fluffy Pillow

Gah, i go to sleep, and the thread goes meantal!!! lesson learned - Don't sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleIce View Post
*SUPER UN-LURK POWERS ACTIVATE*

Uh...um...I've been lurking around here for about a month or so. I thought I'd just jump in now.
I also have some Nanovita fanfiction in the works, but I'm kind of too insecure to post it >_>
So...hi everybody! ... o-o *runs and hides*

(/lame first post)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeleIce View Post
OH SHEESH FINE I'LL POST IT

That 'one of us' did kind of scare me XD Tag made me laff, though. Really, the only reason I'm insecure to post is because I'm surrounded by awesome people who I've been e-stalking for a while o-o; *blinks at Satashi*

Warning: Short little drabble-thing is short. I'm rusty at writing. Don't expect epicness. Obviously I'll continue...uh, maybe. I should shut up now.

Spoiler for I don't know what to call this:

I REALLY SHOULDN'T HIT THAT REPLY BUTTON BUT -- *starts to self-loathe*

Welcome to the thread!!

Its a bit late i know, just got up had a fire alarm drill! *groans* nice to see some more nanovita action, was very cute. Like to see the continuation of that one!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
Okay fine, I shall try my hand at writing some crack. xD
This takes place some time after A's.

Spoiler for Fate's First Time.:

Really sorry about that one. I was just wondering who Fate would go to if she experienced her er, first time? xD
*FacePalm* LOL Fate asks Signum for advice, i could totally see like at the end of A's when they were growing up more Fate idolising Signum through her teen years and could see this scene happening!!! more FatexSignum scenes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
:3:3:3:3 Guess what~

I finished Chapter 3.

It'll go under some heavy revisions tomorrow but... the release will be either tomorrow or Saturday. Look forward to it
Ohhhhh YES!! *waits impatiently*

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
lol, yeah that helped some. As far as story goes, Fate, Signum know Natsuki form streetracing with their streetbikes, so they do have leather outfits. The two try to get Natsuki to try dirtbikeing, which she does and finds its much diffrent then her street bike.

You know how streetbikers wear the skin tight outfits? (natsuki in anime) The dirtbike outfits are diffrent (Pic of my own dirtbike bike I have, Kawasaki 250 2-stroke, then a pic of the gear the riders wear while... rideing) So this is just an imiging thing so you can picture what she'll look like

EDIT: As i was downstair cooking dinner, ym stove erupted in flames... And it gave me an idea about Agito trying to cook dinner for Rein for an Agito/Rein fic >.>
FatexNanohaxSignumxShizeruxNatsuki, quite possibly the best mix *ever!* also looking forward to the agito/rein fic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
I blame the joke about the bed a while back and the massive amounts of pairing mania around here lately. *hides*

Uber-Bed
Spoiler for ...the hell?:
now THAT cheered me up after a bad start to the morning with a fire drill!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post
I contribute! Random angst!

Spoiler for Random ANGST:
Awesome Angst, (can i get a patent on that saying?) any chance of a second chapter of fluffy angst? *puppy dog pout*
Black_Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote