View Single Post
Old 2008-05-30, 04:41   Link #1950
iamandragon
Martian diplomat

Send a message via ICQ to iamandragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Village Idiot View Post
No. The Kalabolg II he used against Berserker was slower than Hrunting, since Shirou had time to react, run over, and push Saber out of the way before impact.
Shirou ran before Archer was shooting

Quote:
Then again, it was probably because he wanted to give Shirou the chance to get Saber out of the way, so he fired a slower arrow.
I think it's more like Kalabolg II packs more damage. Archer came to the 5th HG war to kill Shirou, right?

Quote:
On the other hand, the Kalabolg II he used on Caster didn't even give her time to react even though she was miles up in the sky.
Caster's no fighter, so it's only natural that she couldn't react fast enough. Even Rin managed to beat her in terms of physical speed. (kung fu Rin was soooo cool...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rastilin View Post
It's possible, he did mention he intended to get Rin and Saber together. But I think the reason she got clear was that Shirou can sense Archer's intent. It does seem slower though because Berserker had time to turn around and strike it.
Rin and Saber?

Quote:
I'm referring to the sniping scene on the bridge in Hollow Ataraxia, the sequel. Shirou's on the Fuyuuki Bridge, Archer's on a high rise in the city center. From his position he can send an arrow to the bridge in one second. Although the position is given as 3 miles away, it's likely somewhat closer, since on the map the bridge looks to be not too far away from the city center.
Ahh--I haven't got a chance to play F/HA yet, looking forward to the translation to it...
iamandragon is offline   Reply With Quote