View Single Post
Old 2008-06-05, 22:09   Link #1223
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
That may be true, but does just because those presedents you mentioned failed to implement change mean that Obama will too? If you want comparisons, he has also been compared to Regan in the fact both opened a new door for politics calling for change. If i know my history, Ragan was considered a good president. Hes also been compared to Trudeau from Canada (if any of you know who he is) who radically changed the face to Canada and is considered one of , if not the best prime ministers to ever lead Canada.
Reagan is only consider a good president by Republican. Democrates think he was the devil incarnated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Oh and yeah Yi Myung Bak is doing such a great job right now. To be honest I don't know much about Korean politic but I liked how Noh and Kim approached towards North Korea and to be honest I hate Yi's pro US policy. I know that you have more knowledge in Korean politic but I really don't want to reunification of Korea just because of the Untied States used aggressive method.
Now Obama, I think that he is the best thing that US go right now as a candidate. The US imo need to change their direction of their foreign policy, it might be more of an idealistic view but sometime diplomatic methods do work.

Also the tags on this thread are quiet amusing.
I don't want a idealistic view, i want a realistic one. Bush is idealogue for the neocon and obama is neolib ver of bush.