View Single Post
Old 2008-06-09, 23:35   Link #1099
Tormenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estavali View Post
It took me quite a while but finally the pieces are falling into place. Taking a page from Nighty and Lowe, some of my OCs will have their background explained via narrative instead of the usual profile format. A summary of their abilities will be provided at the end of each story.

This is the prologue to Yunie and Evalanthi's profile story, inspired by Planetarian's "Gentle Jena" T-T.

Spoiler for Prologue: Falling Snow:
Awesome first chapter here. I found the music went really well with the feel of the setting you got here so yeah, it would be nice to see more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
So yeah anyway the chapter I’ve been working on has been getting huge and I’ve decided I’m going to seriously try and write and post in smaller segments and stitch them together into a huge ass chapter later. So on that note I present the first scene of Chapter 3 about 5.6k words of fluff and set up still not much going on, but as should be rather clear that’ll be changing shortly… Due to it's size it dosen't merit a nuke, but it needs something...

Spoiler for SNAFU...:
Vita and Felix takes the cake again, and no the cake isn't a lie.

Shafted Atuwe and Pixy..being Pixy was fun too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Well I got inspired today and went on a bit of a writing binge managing to pound out quite a bit so I present:

Chapter 3.2: SNAFU Part 2 (the big text makes it harder to miss!)

Spoiler for SNAFU Part 2:

That one was a bit heavier then the last but not much about 5,400 words total though it's not over yet obviously! But at least at long last the fight scene has begun! Took my ass long enough to get it rolling. Given that I've already got a few thousand words done for the next segment it should come quicker god willing.
Felix's pep talk had me grinning. The new duo certainly's getting their share of ribbing from him there.

Besides that the feel of each environment of the characters were in was well set-up throughout. Or rather, setting up the 'mood' if you will. Kou's lousy mood due to the downpour was acutely felt as was the other scenes. Came through well for battle too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Ack-hem.

I'm back. Sort of, again. And with something new, too...So without further ado, I would like to present to all present:

The ZENITH Project
~Act One, Scene One~

Spoiler for The First Part...:
Well that certainly felt lengthy. Nice introduction for Ashcroft. Though the starting section could have been shorter. >_<

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
Ahem, Double Post. Sorry, AS really didn't like the length of my post

The ZENITH Project
~Act One, Scene One~

Spoiler for ...And the Second Part:

I'm gonna wait till someone else posts before posting my major(-ly delayed) backlog breaker, just to avoid a triple post.

*hangs his head for FA to smack it*

Woot great battle. Focus on Ashcroft was well-delivered. Wish there could have been a bit more info on Cecile though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Huff... finally!

I really stuck here but I'm happy that I was able to finish it.

So... here is Part 4 of my main story! Enjoy!

Spoiler for Part4:
There's a common saying in Chinese that goes something like "A day as a teacher, forever a father." In that sense, Elric did off his father there.

Well makes for good contrast going back to his past where he acquaints with Rinya. Forming bonds and cutting them off.

@PF: Mighty late but to answer your query from the breaker on the first page, Warding Swarm is limited to the likes of barriers and jackets. The spell's primarily used to break contact so it's made towards attacking the user in the immediate vicinity to get them to back off instead of threatening everything else, which would be too complex for the spell to break down anyway.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Last edited by Tormenk; 2008-06-10 at 00:08.
Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote