View Single Post
Old 2008-06-21, 13:24   Link #2159
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Does anybody own legitimate copies of Illusion's games? Sexy Beach 3, School Mate, etc. How are they packaged? In a cardboard box with a cheap and nasty jewel case (or worse, a paper sleeve) inside, or in plastic DVD cases?
I would like to buy them, but I would not want to pay big bucks for crappy packaging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy View Post
Is this sort of cheap packaging used for ero games in general? How about Key Visual Art's products?
I want to come back to this for just a second because I'm confused. Not familiar with the packaging for Illusion games, but most of the games I've purchased myself have come in very nice cardboard boxes with specially designed insets for the CD cases, full-colour booklets, full-colour-labelled discs, and other inserts and extras. Do I just have a different definition of what counts as "cheap packaging"? Wouldn't just slapping it in a DVD case and forgoing the box be cheaper? If anything, I've always thought that Japanese games had much nicer packaging than most English-language stuff. It makes me wonder if we also have different definitions of what "legitimate copies" are.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote