View Single Post
Old 2008-06-22, 12:40   Link #23
Psieye
Lore Hunter

Send a message via AIM to Psieye Send a message via MSN to Psieye
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
You know, the limit of only being allowed to choose 5 girls is evil
5 girls per day, out of some 50 shows per day. I guess that is a little tough.

Advanced notice: I won't have time to be updating my Wiki with Saimoe stuff quite so much as I did last year. If someone (*looks at KholdStare*) wants to volunteer to be the archivist, I can create the necessary environment. Else I will try to keep some kind of minimalistic list of ASuki post links until I find more time to write up results as tables.

Now, it's too much to ask for a character list for each day in the nomination phase, when there are so many choices possible. We should probably do a growing character list as people start requesting names to be translated. Ideally, we'd then coordinate who nominates who - did the nominations care how many nomination votes each girl gets? Judging from how any random girl/woman could be seen during last year's prelims, I think so long as a girl receives 1 vote, she's in for the prelims, but I need confirmation on this.

Sure, we can trust the Japanese to get in most characters we want. However, I do recall in J Saimoe 2006 that Anju of Karen was missing because everyone forgot to nominate her.

Moe Culture Essays (my archive of my long posts); J Saimoe 2008 Wiki pages (minimialistic ASuki link library for now)

Last edited by Psieye; 2008-06-22 at 12:50.