View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 17:36   Link #2091
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1thril View Post
because LL OBVIOUSLY understood what nunally wanted of course...

Quote:
i thought japan pretty much lost and that his dad just wanted to keep fighting? and frankly i think LL just uses his sister as an excuse to rebel against charles e.g. i think he seems more intent on getting revenge for his mom
I 100% agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04
He became the Knight of Seven right after it, and it could be argued that the fact that the Japanese were discontented with the Britannians was what turned them to someone like Zero in the first place. Ruling them with an iron fist is not a long term solution, they needed something to keep the Elevens in line, using force is just one way. Had Suzaku been able to do something for the Japanese then he may very well have been able to fill the void of hopelessness for the Japanese when Zero was "executed" and regain their trust, making the threat of farther rebellion less likely.
I KNOW ruling with an iron fist isn't a good idea, but can you blame them? The same people just tried to topple the ruling government in a fiasco that caused considerable property damage and a high cost of both Britannian and Eleven lives.

NO Elevens trusted them (or Suzaku) after that mess with Euphemia. Wasn't that made perfectly clear in R2? Again, what do you propose Suzaku to do under those circumstances? The big wigs in charge aren't going to listen after what happened with the Rebellion after all. What do you want him to do?
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote