View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 18:32   Link #2125
Orga777
TRUE! Lelouch is dead! XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
I was just throwing an idea out there, fact of the matter is that if the Britannian government were receptive to the idea of change, then the Black Rebellion would have been a giant wake up call that their current way of managing the areas needed to be revised. People do not try a coup just for the fun of it, they do so when there are enough that are discontented with their rulers. I was suggesting that Suzaku could have use his position as the Knight of Seven, which was respected as one of the Emperor's closest knights, to propose atleast a gradual change. Perhaps not right away for Area 11 but for another Area to use as a model, atleast something to farther his goals.
But you see, he very well could have proposed gradual change, we don't know that he didn't. The thing is, he is an Eleven, Knight or not. He has no political pull, so any Britannian politician isn't going to listen to him since we know they often accuse him of wanting things done because he is one of them. They aren't going to listen to him yet, and especially if he has no political power and even less when after a coup. You see, right now Britannia doesn't want to change anything and the only way Suzaku can do anything about that is wait till he can do something to change their minds. He may be respected in the Military, but what about in teh political system? Probably not.

Quote:
Well Suzaku was assigned to Schneizel for the European campaign and the the three Knight of Rounds were assigned to Schneizel again in China. I conceed that he may have made some sort of deal with Schneizel, I can actually see Schneizel promising Suzaku some concessions in return for supporting his bid for the throne when the time is right. What really gets me is that Suzaku has not exactly been shown to have any plan at all though.
But this show follows Lelouch more than it does Suzaku. We may not even know Suzaku's plans, but that doesn't mean he doesn't have one.
Orga777 is offline   Reply With Quote