View Single Post
Old 2008-06-24, 18:48   Link #2128
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
My view is that it would not really change even if he becomes the Knight of One, he would still be held back by the fact that he is an Eleven. The Knight of Seven is obviously still a well respected position, it's not that Suzaku does not have any political pull, he just does not know how to use it. Having friends in high places and respect in the Military is also a political weapon.

We don't have to completely know his plans but we should atleast see some hint.
This is also my thing with Suzaku the point is he has a network now.

Also an anime should give hints at some points in certain scenes.

For example

Hajime no Ippo character works alot with boats lifting hint to pointing out he has some background where his strength comes from

Claymore Clare has the flash of the nr1 claymore terese in her and shows potential later on

If they want to show that suzaku cares for the japanese people with his i dont want war. Then he shoudl show irritation when japanese people are being mistreated and initial goals /objectives/idea's to reach a japan which he will be governor for

but instead i when reminded of his dad he goes completely EMO and nuts, its like he is a psycho. He keeps on fight killing people in other countries. ZERO is the only on his mind and stuff.

Thats my whole beef with him

Suzaku needs a Lacus or euphie badly to even out his stereotypical character that only shows power

anyway n8 guys im off

nice discussion^^
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote