View Single Post
Old 2008-06-27, 01:10   Link #106
nines
I much prefer the 2d

Omg when I was watching this I was like seriously who would fly INTO A BATTLEFIELD...and start singing seriously what physco would do that lol.

Sheryl: on her side totally jealous and or just really pissed off that she didn't get to sing and that Ranka got to take her spotlight. Good advance onto Alto not really much her trying but clinging to him because she was sick and wanted someone close to her to help.

Alto: Yay he actually might of realized what Sheryl why Sheryl clung to him when she was in the bed perhaps he isn't completly friggen oblvious. More stuff with Ranka good relationship upgrade...still feel he could probably gone on a blood frenzy when he was fighting that dude and gone insane on his ass ( like a Seed braking ). But yah good relationship upgrades mostly for Ranka though *scowls*

Ranka: Seriously like I said the singing thing into a battlefield and coming in saying about the birthday present was kinda gay. But yea really good development for her upgrade on the AltoxRanka relationship now she has a military fan base from the Zentradi lol yippie? First song before Aimo I liked it was nice, if any one knows song name please say.

But all and all id give this episode 9/10...accidently put 10/10 <.<