View Single Post
Old 2008-06-28, 00:07   Link #2018
Comartemis
He Who Smites Shippers

Quote:
Actually, wasn't all the bases of the Numbers mages? Since I seemed to recall that they are all created using artificial mages technology and thus wouldn't that mean they have linker cores?
I thought the general consensus was that the cyborgs didn't have linker cores? Or am I just talking to TK too much?

Quote:
As for the IS theories... current personal theory of mine is that they are not very different from rare skills except the latter uses mana for power and the former uses that unnamed power source that isn't magic and additional equipment designed to work with it. Sort of like the difference between Familiars and Guardian beasts.
That's what I figured as well. I actually have a post-StrikerS plan of having Original Jail upgrade the surviving Numbers (Uno through Quattro) by using the captured relics as power sources for their cybernetic enhancements, allowing him to make extensive upgrades to their equipment and capabilities and putting the cyborgs on par with the Aces, since they've all effectively turned into Artificial Relic Weapons.

Kill the Darkfic.
Burn the Angst.
Purge the Bad End.
Comartemis is offline   Reply With Quote