View Single Post
Old 2008-07-11, 06:20   Link #3980
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nadare View Post
I wasn't with any side with ichigo 100%. I just wanted a good build up of relationships. Manaka was obsessed with Aya till the ending chapters. I am disappointed because the author ended ichigo 100% half assed. If the author only added more chapters(I know it could never be done since it was canceled forcefully.) to justify their relationship, it felt like the author just paired him up with her because of the popularity contest. It felt empty.

Unlike here in SR. I am rooting for onigiri. But if Harima ends with Eri, I wouldn't mind. Since there was a good character development between the two.

I compare it if it would be like if Harima and Tenma ended up. We know Harima likes Tenma so much, but if Tenma suddenly leaves Karasuma for Harima a lot of people would be disappointed. It would also be out of character for Tenma since she has been faithful to Karasuma ever since the beginning of SR. It would make all those HarimaXEri, HarimaXYakumo moments a waste. Ichigo 100% felt this way, there was one other manga that made me feel this way (I'm looking at you H2)

I take character development over anything else.

Edit: I mean no offense to HarimaXTenma believers. But, that is just how I feel if SR ended with HarimaXTenma.
Alright you got a point there, the series ending without further relationship development seemed kinda hasty. I can see that you were quite disappointed not belonging to any faction but i can tell you from my point of view rooting for NishinoxManaka the development wasn't that half-assed. So again it's just about from where you look at it so let's not get into another i100%-ending-discussion here
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote