View Single Post
Old 2004-04-20, 13:13   Link #1
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Episode 80 Discussion

Welcome to the episode discussion thread about this week's upcoming episode which I, Vicious, will try to post this thread every Tuesday, to give sometime to fans discuss what will probably happen in the episode. Before I say the rules I just want to say that, according to the new Naruto forum spoiler rules, Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden in the episode discussion thread; so there’s no need to worry about being spoiled about events of the story that take place beyond this episode.

Now for the people who don't know about some of the spoiler tag rules, this thread isn't marked spoilers in the topic and so you don't HAVE put a spoiler tag if it contains just some information from the episode or past anime events; but you have to use it if for some reason you summarize the whole episode. Manga spoilers, even inside spoiler tags, are now forbidden, and whoever posts them will be strictly punished.

Anyway this is what you should discuss in this thread:
  1. Expectations of the episode if not aired or if you haven't seen it yet.
  2. Announcements of which fansub groups have released the episode regardless if it is a RAW or Subbed.
  3. Your comments on the episode if you have seen it both RAW and Subbed.

Just to make it clear there is to be no making new topics about the above things I have just showed you. I will close them down because I made this thread so all the posts regarding this topic will be in one place.

Furthermore, I'd like to ask people to let me, and only me, do the Episode Discussion threads every week. Why??, you may ask. Mainly, to avoid confusions and 10+ threads of eager people doing the episode threads. So, please, don’t make episode discussion threads without my or Dranz' permission.

So there you have it, just so you remember though, there is to be no flaming each other, no posting links that allow others to download the licensed Manga, no spoilers for future events of the Manga that take place beyond this episode, no annoying questions asking for seeds, ZERO unecessary spoilers, and try to keep it on topic.

Last edited by Vicious; 2004-04-23 at 22:49.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote