View Single Post
Old 2008-07-12, 18:47   Link #208
Endrance
~Rock ☆~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiji_kun View Post
Man a guy with your nick shouldn't bash her to much cause it's to obvious. I've seen enough Orihime lovers heck even the pole is advantageous for her. It's just pathetic IchigoxRukia fans are afraid she'll take theire Ichigo away from theire precious Rukia. Btw I'm no InouexIchigo fan before you go accusing me of that cause I don't believe in romance in Bleach and even if we get it one day it will suck as much as the romance in Dragonball anyway.
I being a Ichiruki fan have no problem with the-orihime's gonna take ichigo- thing i've said before that her weakness is what irritates me but also is ichihime fans over hyping of her that irritates me as well by implying that shes some kind of heroine of the story or something when in my opinion to be that you actually have to do something besides sit on the side and cheer and say(and this irritates me above all) Kurosaki-kun 50 million times. I liked orihime in the beginning when she first got her abilities hoping that she'd grow stronger but since then she's pretty much stayed the same....sure her healing and defensive abilities have gotten stronger but with someone with as much potential as her she could do so much better